Background for boxed layout
To ease your accessibility to our website, the language policy that applies to WEgate is as follows.
The availability of the various language versions depends on several constraints (cost-effectiveness, urgency, technical constraints) and we therefore regret that some pages are not available in all EU languages.
WEgate reserves its right to modify this language policy at any time. Any modification about this policy will be updated in this website to inform users.
*The official EU languages currently are: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish and Swedish.
· WEgate is calling on its users to provide engaging contributions to the ‘Blog’ section of the website. The contributions will help drive visitors and stimulate interest in the subject, and may be used or repurposed to further disseminate the blogger and WEgate’s activities.
· For the contributor, it is chance to air knowledge, stimulate discussion and for users to get to know you (and your organisation or company). Only entries that meet the standards and expectations of the blog service will be published. The themes that will be part of the selection criteria are quite broad but they should be somehow linked to female entrepreneurship. The following list, though not exhaustive, should provide guidance: personal experience; gender issues; money and finance; education and backgrounds; research, innovation and technology; start-ups and growing businesses; management and operations; people skills (HR, mobility, training, etc.); general business; international issues; local, regional, national issues; policies, measures and initiatives.
- you can draft in any official EU language;
- the title of the blog post should be around 10 words, body text should be between approximately 300 and 500 words.
· If needed, the editorial team will sub-edit for style, typos and obvious language issues, but the idea should be to keep the colour of the person’s contribution intact.
· A blog submitted in any official EU language will be translated in order to make it available in WEgate in English, German and French
WEgate reserves its right to modify these Rules of Engagement at any time. Any modification about these rules will be updated in this website to inform users.
Consult WEgate's terms and conditions